- Really simple and everybody loves it!!
- Sue, Baltimore
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). lean ground beef
- 2 cups (475 ml) celery , chopped
- 2 cups (475 ml) onion, chopped
- 2 cups (475 ml) ketchup
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp (5 ml) mustard
- 2 tsp (10 ml) sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) horseradish
- Add all ingredients to kettle at the same time (don't brown ground beef first).
- Simmer on low for about 1 hour and its ready to serve!
- My mom has used this recipe for years and it is now a great quick
saturday lunch!! The kids love it!