- Sue Opdyke
- 1 lb (.5 kg). of shelled, cleaned and deveined shrimp
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced fine
- salt and pepper to taste
- Old Bay seasoning (optional)
- Make an aluminum foil pan out of heavy duty foil with sides about 1/2 inch high.
- Place shrimp, butter, and garlic in foil pan.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- If you wish you may add Old Bay seasoning if available.
- Place the pan on hot grill and cook till shrimp are pink, stirring or turning frequently.
- Serve immediately.
- Great smokey taste if you place lid on grill and cook.