Serves/Makes:18 or more
- 2 cups (475 ml) Confidence Mix (see recipe #000551)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) canola oil
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) honey
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) apple cider/juice or milk
- 1 tsp (5 ml) pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) raisins
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.) F.
- Sift Confidence Mix (process for a few seconds). Take out of bowl.
- Process all liquid ingredients.
- Add in the Mix, raisins and nuts. Mix briefly.
- Drop by tbsp full onto parchment lined cookie sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Bake on the middle rack of the oven until bottoms are lightly browned - check after 13 minutes.
- Remove to cool on a rack.
- Change ingredients to suit yourself - add coconut, other nuts, extracts,
spices, etc. I forgot to mention in the Confidence Mix recipe that it can
be stored in an air-tight jar for a couple of months in a cool dark place.