- Rebecca Brusnahan
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). ground beef
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) oregano
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) minced onion
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) parsley
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) worchestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) salt
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- dash of pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) burgundy wine
- 2 10-1/2 oz (294 grm). cans tomato paste
- 1 46 oz (1288 grm). can tomato juice
- Brown meat and drain off grease.
- Add everything else and stir a whole bunch.
- Simmer 3-4 hours.
- Use the Online Cookbook recipe search feature to locate other spaghetti sauce recipes.
Over spaghetti (obviously).
Put on a slice of buttered bread, fold in half and eat as a sandwich.
Mix with rice and wrap in buttered flour tortilla