- Dana Wilson
- 4 cups (950 ml) Cheerios
- 2 cups (475 ml) crisp rice cereal
- 2 cups (475 ml) dry roasted peanuts
- 2 cups (475 ml) M&Ms
- 1 cup (225 ml) light corn syrup
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine first 4 ingredients; set aside.
- In a saucepan, bring corn syrup and sugar to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat; stir in peanutbutter and vanilla.
- Pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat evenly.
- Spread into a greased 15 inch x 10 inch x 1 inch baking pan.
- Cool and cut into 3 inch square bars.
- I got the recipe for this yummy treat from Taste of Home's Quick Cooking magazine.
It's very easy and very difficult to stop eating.
I sometimes let it sort of crumble when I cut it and make it into a bowl of snack mix.