- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Olive Oil (or vegetable oil- I prefer olive oil)
- Crazy Salt (can be purchased at any grocery store)
- Cut asparagus down to about 4 or 5 inches (cut bottom ends off)
- Heat frying pan on medium-medium high heat with one tbsp of olive oil.
- Put asparagus in pan flat (try to have them all lay flat in bottom of pan - they cook better this way) If you have more to cook and it will not fit, I usually do 2 batches.
- Sprinkle crazy salt all over them (dont overdo it though!-you'll be sorry)
- Cook until slightly brown. When done frying put them on a paper napkin to drain.
- If you need to cook more, repeat above.
- My mother worked in a really upscale resturant that used this recipe.