- 1 pkg broccoli coleslaw (or regular coleslaw)
- 1 small container sour cream
- 1 can black olives, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 ssmall lemon
- 2 habanero peppers(preferably fresh), minced
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) garlic salt
- 1/2 tbsp (7 ml) pepper
- Mix coleslaw, onion, olives and peppers together well.
- Add garlic salt and pepper.
- Drizzle juice from lemon over mixture.
- Add sour cream, mix well.
- Cover,let set in refrigerator at least 2 hours and preferably overnight.
- This salad has a wonderful flavor and is excellent with fish, but it is very, very hot! You can decrease peppers to one or use another type of pepper, but it really loses a lot. Also, when mincing the habaneros, make sure to wear some type of glove, as it will burn your skin if you do not. I use sandwich bags over my hands and it works well. Enjoy