- A good non-sweet holiday gift from the kitchen. Also great on cold days to warm you up.
- 2 cups (475 ml) Tang (dry mix)
- 1-1/4 cups (300 ml) sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) dry lemonade mix (country time, koolaid, etc.)
- 1 tsp (5 ml) cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) ground cloves
- pinch of nutmeg
- (You may add a little dry red punch for a red tint)
- Combine all ingredients. Add 2 tbsp (30 ml) of mix to one cup boiling water.
- Enjoy!! Store in airtight container.
- We really enjoy this during the winter months. When we have been sick with
colds it really hits the spot too!! My husband and I take the mix to work
for a hot drink on cold days.