- 12 oz (336 grm) softened cream cheese
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) canned pumpkin
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) taco seasoning mix
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) garlic powder
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) dried chopped beef
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) each of chopped green and red bell peppers
- 1 can (2-1/4 oz) sliced black olives
- 1 round loaf Italian or Pumpernickle bread, fresh vegetables,crackers or corn chips
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, pumpkin, taco seasoning, and garlic powder until smooth.
- Stir in beef, peppers and olives.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Just before serving cut top of bread off, scoop out bread from inside, leaving 1/2 in shell (save the bread for croutons or use to dip.
- Fill shell with dip mixture.
- Serve with vegetables, crackers or corn chips.