Cranberry Apple Walnut Jello Pie
- Light dessert
- 2 cups (475 ml) boiling water & 1/2 cup (125 ml) cold water
- 1 Keebler ready crust (lo-fat)
- 2 3 oz (84 grm). boxes cranberry jello
- 4 oz (112 grm). cream cheese (lite)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) thawed cool whip (lite)
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) cloves
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) to 3/4 cup (175 ml) walnuts
- 1 large crisp Granny Smith Apple
- Stir jello into boiling water and add spices and cold water.
- Put in fridge for 90 minutes.
- Beat sugar, cream cheese and cool whip together.
- Spred cream cheese mixture in bottom of pie shell.
- Chop apple into small pieces and mix with walnuts into jello.
- The apples and walnuts go into jello after the 90 minutes.
- Spred jello mixture on cream cheese mixture.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.
- This is a very easy to make and very lite dessert. Everyone