- Sally Sierak
Serves/Makes:6 appetizer servings
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). chicken wings
- 1 tsp (5 ml). Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). Hot sauce ("Some Like it Hotter", Tobasco, etc.)
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). of celery seed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Place chicken wings in a shallow pyrex baking dish.
- Melt butter on low heat in small saucepan or in microwave oven in a microwaveable container.
- When butter is completely melted, add the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Pour butter mixture over chicken wings evenly.
- Bake in regular oven for 35-40 minutes.
- Check wings after twenty minutes for rate of cooking.
- Serve with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing.
Goes great with your favourite beer.