- 7 cups (1650 ml) water
- 2 cups (475 ml) granulated sugar
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). can frozen lemonade concentrate, undiluted
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). can frozen limeade concentrate, undiluted
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) Tequila
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Triple Sec
- 1 or sour mix soda
- In a large pan bring water to a boil and then remove from heat.
- Stir in the granulated sugar until dissolved.
- Stir in both frozen concentrates until dissolved also.
- Stir in the Tequilla and the Triple Sec.
- Pour into a large container and freeze for at least 24 hours. If time permits, stirring ever so often.
- Scoop out desired amount of frozen mixture and place into a glass.
- Pour some 50/50 soda over it and stir until combined. More or less of both to suit your own taste.
- These are great during those hot summer days.
Nice and refreshing!
Goes great with those Hot Mexican meals.
Great for summer cookouts and parties.