- Yellow cake with pudding, pineapple and bananas.
- Angela Creighton
Serves/Makes:one 9 x 13 inch cake
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 box vanilla pudding
- 1 can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 lg. banana, sliced
- 1 lg. carton Cool Whip
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) walnuts, chopped
- Bake cake according to package directions, using a 9 inch x 13 inch pan.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Meanwhile, cook vanilla pudding according to package directions and cool. Spread pudding over cake.
- Sprinkle drained pineapple over pudding.
- Distribute banana evenly over pudding.
- Cover with Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle with nuts.