Bandit's Hot Seafood Artichoke Dip
- A delicious appetizer dish from a discriminating hostess
- Lynnda Cloutier
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 cups (475 ml) mayonnaise
- 2 cups (475 ml) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) chopped shrimp, or half shrimp and half crabmeat
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) dry seasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees (175 C.).
- Butter a 1-1/2 quarts (1425 ml) casserole.
- Mix the first four ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix well.
- Transfer to the prepared casserole.
- Top with the bread crumbs.
- Bake until bubbly, about 30 minutes.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
- Bandit is a venerable blond cocker spaniel owned by Helene Blackwell of
South Carolina. A true Connoisseur of all food, she especially loves the
aroma of this dip. It remains a hit at parties, testimony to Miss
Bandit's discriminating sense of smell. (It's possible that she has
given it a taste test, too!)