- A quick casserole kids love
- Connie Lamoureux
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) chopped onion
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped celery
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped green pepper
- dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp (5 ml). seasoned salt
- dash pepper
- 2 cups (475 ml) cooked noodles (elbow or wagon wheel)
- 1 can tomato soup
- Brown meat with onions, celery, green pepper, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt and pepper.
- Cook and drain noodles.
- Drain beef mixture.
- Combine with soup in 2 quarts (1900 ml) casserole.
- Cover and cook at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 45 minutes.
- My mother served this on cold winter days, and it was always one of
my favorite comfort foods. Now I have my own children, and it has
become one of their favorites also!