- Flavorful, but not hot!
- Connie L.
- 1 pound velveeta cheese
- 5 slices of bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped tomato
- tabasco to taste
- Cook bacon. Crumble.
- Cook onion in bacon drippings until tender.
- On low heat, add milk to pan, then add sliced cheese to pan and melt.
- Just before serving add tomatoes and tobasco.
- Serve with french bread or tortillas.
- A friend first made this when we were single in Albuquerque. Every
time I've made it for a party, it has literally flown out of the bowl.
The bacon is the crucial ingredient, it just doesn't taste right without