- I have yet to see a child that won't eat this!
- Connie L.
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). ground beef
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) chopped onion
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) chopped green pepper
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) chopped celery
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) oatmeal or bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- dash of salt
- dash of pepper
- dash of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can tomato soup
- Combine meat, vegetables, egg, seasonings and 1/2 can of soup in a large bowl; mix well.
- Add oatmeal or bread crumbs until mixture is stiff and holds shape.
- Shape into one large loaf.
- Bake in 350 degree (175 C.) oven for 1/2 hour.
- Pour rest of soup over top of loaf.
- Bake for 15 minutes more or until done.
- Even kids that don't like meat seam to like this meat loaf!