- Frozen beverage drink with vodka
- Deborah Hoyt
Serves/Makes:1 Gallon or more
- 2 cups (475 ml) water
- 4 tea bags
- 12 oz (336 grm). frozen orange juice
- 12 oz (336 grm). frozen lemonade
- 4 cups (950 ml) water
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). package of your favorite Jello
- 2-1/4 cups (525 ml) vodka or as desired
- 1 2 liter bottle 7-Up or other lemon lime soda
- Boil 2 cups (475 ml) of water with the 4 teabags until strong.
- Add orange juice and lemonade and 4 cups (950 ml) water.
- Prepare jello as directed on package but do not refrigerate.
- Add all ingredients, including vodka.
- Mix well and freeze overnite.
- Once frozen, scoop out a desired portion into your favorite glass, add some 7-Up to taste and enjoy!
- This is a very good drink for hot days sitting around the pool trying to cool off!!