- Bean dip with avacados, tomatos, seasoned sour cream
Serves/Makes:8 x 8 casserole dish
- 1 can of bean dip
- 3 avocados, peeled and mashed, mixed with salt, pepper and 1/2 tsp (2 ml). lemon juice
- 1 pint of sour cream
- 1 package of taco seasoning
- diced tomatos
- 4 oz (112 grm). of shredded cheddar cheese
- Spread bean dip in bottom of 8 x 8 casserole dish.
- Cover with the avacado mixture.
- Mix sour cream and taco seasoning, and spread over avocado mixture.
- Cover with diced tomatos.
- Cover with cheddar cheese.
- Cover with chopped scallions (greens too.)
- Serve with tortilla chips.