- Yummy rolls used as an appetizer or with a meal
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). can of cresent rolls
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). pkg of cream cheese
- chopped mushrooms
- Open can of crescent rolls but DO NOT SEPARATE.
- Press seams together so there are no open seams.
- Whip cream cheese until smooth but not too whipped.
- Add chopped mushrooms.
- Spread on the dough and roll up from the long side to make a log.
- Cut into 16 slices and bake at 375 degrees (200 C.) for 10 to 13 minutes or until golden brown. DELICIOUS!
- You can add any ingredients to the cream cheese depending on what
you're using them for. You don't have to use mushrooms. Can be
frozen uncooked and always have on hand for unexpected guests.