- great for holidays
- Southern Living Magazine
- 8 oz (224 grm). garden vegetable cream cheese
- 8 oz (224 grm). roasted garlic cream cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded sharp cheese
- 3 green onions
- 2 cups (475 ml) pecan halves
- rosemary sprig
- Mix above ingredients except rosemary sprig.
- Shape into an oval on a decorative platter. I used a crystal platter.
- Place pecan halves on top in a row to create a pinecone look.
- Make sure no cheese is showing.
- Place rosemary sprig at top for decoration.
- Serve with crackers around platter.