- Beverly Moore
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). ground beef
- 1 cup (225 ml) bread crumbs (may use flavored like garlic and herb)
- 1 cup (225 ml) evaporated milk, undiluted
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) finely chopped onion
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients and mix.
- Press into pan. (I make two loaves. It cooks more thoroughly.)
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 1 hour.
- Drain excess fat and place on serving platter.
- This is the firmest and tastiest recipe I have found.
I found this recipe on the back of Progresso Bread Crumbs cannister.