Ham and Swiss Party Loaves
- Great for SpuerBowl
- Bev Moore
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter or margarine, softened
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) dijon style mustard
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 tablesppons dried minced onion
- 2 small french bread loaves
- 8 oz (224 grm). thinly sliced ham
- 6 oz (168 grm). thinly sliced swiss cheese
- Combine first 4 ingredients.
- Split loaves in half lengthwise.
- Spread mixture on loaf.
- Layer with ham and cheese.
- Bake in aluminum foil at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 15-20 minutes.
- Cut into 1 inch slices and serve warm.