- Pan fried
Serves/Makes:1 or more
- any cut from the venison
- Cut meat into 1/2 thick steaks (if using ground meat shape in to 1/2 in thick patties).
- Dredge in flour salt and pepper.
- In a cast iron skillet (it is very important that you use a cast iron skillet to get rid of the game taste) melt lots of margarine into pan, add meat.
- Cook about ten minutes on each side turning only once.
- I have been eating venison for many years, and this is the easiest and
best way for taste. Even the kids love it prepared this way.