- William Bohannon
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) whole pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Wash seeds. Remove as much pulp as possible.
- Pat dry with paper towel.
- Arrange on cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle on garlic salt (or other favorite).
- Toast for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Pour seeds in small basket/bowl lined with paper towel.
- The hulls are cracked by chewing slightly.
The seed is peeled by hand.
The inner meat is eaten and the hull is discarded.
Best when still warm.
Do not burn.