Serves/Makes:Makes 1 9x12 inch pan
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) crushed graham crackers
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) melted butter or margarine
- 4 cups (950 ml) confectioners' sugar
- 16 oz (448 grm). cream cheese
- 8 oz (224 grm). can crushed pineapple, draine
- 3 medium bananas, cut into fourths
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). container whipped topping
- maraschino cherries
- chocolate sryup
- pecan halves
- Blend the melted butter or margarine with the graham crackers and press into the bottom of one 9 inch x 12 inch pan.
- Blend the confectioner's sugar and the cream cheese together until smooth.
- Spread over the graham crackercrumb layer.
- Layer the crushed pineapple and the bananas over the cream cheese layer.
- Spread the whipped topping over the top.
- Decorate with maraschino cherry halves.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup over the top and sprinkle with pecans.
- Chill for at least 4 hours then serve.