- 6 chicken breast halves without skin.
- 2 cups (475 ml) dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp (5 ml) paprika
- 1 tsp (5 ml) basil
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) salt
- 1 dash papper
- 1 cup (225 ml) margerine, melted
- Combine crumbs, cheese, parsley, paprika, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper.
- Dip chicken in melted butter, roll in crumb-herb mixture or shake in bag.
- Lay chicken in shallow baking pan.
- Drizzle with remaining butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 1 hour or until done (small, thinner pieces will take less time).