- Angela Creighton
- 1 bunch asparagus, cleaned and trimmed (or one bag frozen asparagus spears)
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- In large saucepan, boil asparagus for three minutes or until crisp-tender.
- If using frozen asparagus, follow directions on package.
- Drain well.
- Melt butter in same saucepan over medium heat.
- Add garlic and saute until golden.
- Stir in seasonings.
- Return asparagus to saucepan and gently coat with seasoned butter.