- Layered dip for tortilla chips
- Darlene Stanley of Kouts, IN.
Serves/Makes:large serving platter
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 15 oz (420 grm). can refried beans
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) sour cream
- 1 8 oz (224 grm).container frozen guacamole
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). sour cream
- garlic and onion salt
- 1 4 oz (112 grm). jar green olives
- 2 bunches green onions
- 1 4 oz (112 grm). can black olives
- 2 4 oz (112 grm). cans small green chilies
- 3 regular size tomatoes
- Cheddar or taco cheese
- Mix taco seasoning, refried bean and 1/3 cup (80 ml) sour cream together and spread in the bottom of the serving platter. This is your first layer.
- Mix together: guacamole, sour cream, sprinkle in onion salt and garlic salt to desired taste.
- Spread on top of first layer making this your second layer.
- Chop together and chop small: green olives, green onion, black olives, green chilies.
- Sprinkle over first two layers, making this your third layer.
- Chop tomatoes small and sprinkle over 3rd layer.
- Then sprinkle cheese over all.
- Refrigerate for a couple hours and serve with tortilla chips.
- I got this receipe from my new daughter-in-law, Amy Stanley,
and it is such a hit, she is asked to bring it to all our
family get togethers.