- 2 pkg (10 oz (280 grm).) frozen chopped spinach
- 1 lg onion chopped
- 1 pkg Stove Top Dressing Mix
- 1 cup (225 ml) Parmesan cheese
- 1 stick margarine, melted
- 6 medium eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp (5 ml) poultry seasoning
- 1/4 lb (.1 kg) pork sausage
- Thaw and squeeze spinach.
- Make Stove Top dressing as instructed. Set aside
- Cook pork sausage and break into pieces.
- Combine all of the ingredientd and roll into golf size balls
- Place on cookie sheet, and bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) F. for 25 minutes
- I added the pork sausage to this recipe to keep the balls from
being too dry. They are wonderful and always a success at gatherings
You can bag and freeze.....Heat in microwave.