- Joy of Cooking 1972
- 1 lb (.5 kg) ground beef
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 3/4 tsp (4 ml) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) paprika
- 2 tbs (30 ml) chopped green bell pepper
- Combine all ingredients and lightly roll into balls.
- Roll balls in raw rice.
- Heat your choice of tomato sauce.
- Add 1 tsp (5 ml) chili powder and add the meatballs.
- Cover the pot and simmer for about 45 minutes.
- Retired carpenter who likes to cook and bake.
Also enjoy collecting recipes and giving them to others.