- Nicewarner's Collection of Recipes
- 10 oz (280 grm) pkg frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup (225 ml) grated toast or stuffing mix
- 1 small onion, grated
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 6 tbsp (90 ml) butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- garlic or garlic powder (This takes a lot of garlic, consider it enough when you are able to discern the garlic flavor in the raw mixture. It's the key to the final product.)
- Combine all ingredients.
- Cover and chill one hour.
- Roll into walnut sized balls.
- Place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) F. for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve anywhere from hot to room temperature.
- Retired carpenter who enjoys cooking and baking.
Also enjoy collecting recipes and giving them to others.