- main dish
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). beef tips
- 5 small potatoes
- 3 medium carrots
- 1/2 can peas
- 1/2 can corn
- 1 can cream of tomato soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can French onion soup
- Place beef tips in bottom of baking pan.
- Cut up potatoes and place on top of beef tips.
- Slice carrots and place on top of potatoes.
- Pour water off of peas and corn and place them on top of carrots.
- Spread tomato soup on top.
- Next, spread celery soup on tomato soup.
- Pour French onion soup over entire ingredients.
- DO NOT STIR!!!
- Cover with Reynold's Wrap and place in 350 degree (175 C.) oven.
- Bake for 3 1/2 to 4 hours.
- When done, take out of oven and stir.