- A never-fail recipe
- Easy Baking for Welbilt
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) active dry yeast
- 2 cups (475 ml) bread flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) nonfat dry milk
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter/margarine
- 1 large egg yolk
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) water
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) raisins
- Follow machine instructions for normal baking.
- Add raisins 5 min. before the end of the second kneading. (Machine should beep).
- Bread will be ready at the end of the baking cycle.
- I add 1 tbsp (15 ml) cinnamon to the dough before starting the machine.
- This recipe, and others, came with my machine in a cookbook by Welbilt. It's a 'never-fail', and smells wonderful while it's baking.