Crockpot Chicken Parisenne
- 6 medium chicken breasts
- 1 10-1/2 oz (294 grm). cream of mushroom soup
- salt and pepper
- Hungarian paprika, or regular paprika
- 4 oz (112 grm). sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) dry white wine or vermouth
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream mixed with 1/4 cup (60 ml) flour.
- Sprinkle chicken lightly with salt, pepper, and paprika. Place chicken breasts in crock pot.
- Mix white wine, soup, and mushrooms, until well blended.
- Pour over chicken in crockpot.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and cook on low 6 to 9 hours or high 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 hours.
- Remove chicken breasts and stir in sour cream mixture during last 30 minutes.
- Serve sauce over chicken with noodles or rice.