- William Bohannon
- 3 small red irish potatoes (peeled, 1/2 inch diced cubes)
- 1 Yukon Gold potato (same as above)
- 1 small Sweet potato (same as above)
- 1 small blue potato (same as above)
- 1 Roma tomato (seeded, 1/2 inch diced cubes)
- 1/2 Cup (125 ml) juliened curly Kale
- 1 yellow squash (peeled diced 1/2 inch cubes)
- 1/4 Cup (60 ml) chopped scallion
- 8 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1/4 Cup (60 ml) butter
- 1/2 Cup (125 ml) Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp (10 ml) cayenne or to taste
- 4 cups (950 ml) milk or half and half
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- water for boiling
- Place potatoes in stock pot with enough water to cover.
- Bring to a boil and simmer till potatoes are almost tender.
- Drain potatoes.
- Place potatoes back in pot with remaining ingredients.
- Simmer on very low heat till kale and squash are tender.
- Serve with French Bread.