7 Layer Salad with Ranch Dressing
- This one doesn't have red onions. So add them and call it 8 Layer Salad!
- Linda Weissert
- 1 head lettuce
- 2 cups (475 ml) sliced celery
- 6 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). pkg. frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) green pepper, minced
- 8 slices crisp bacon, crumbled
- 4 oz (112 grm). cheddar, shredded
- 2 cups (475 ml) Miracle Whip Salad Dressing
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) sugar
- Blend together. (Or, use Ranch dressing)
- Layer, in order, in large clear glass bowl & top with dressing, spreading to seal edges.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Some people toss together before serving. I don't.