- William Bohannon
- 1/3 Cup (80 ml) Rosemary Vinegar or Plain Champagne Vinegar
- 2/3 Cup (150 ml) Olive Oil
- 2 Tbs (30 ml) chopped garlic
- Sprig of fresh rosemary (stem removed)
- dash of worcestershire sauce
- pinch of chopped parsley
- 1 Tbs (15 ml). Apple juice
- Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Minced black olives to taste
- Minced onion to taste
- Minced pimento to taste
- Place everything in the blender except oil, olives, onion, and pimento.
- Turn on and drizzle in the oil slowly to emulsify.
- Whisk in the minced olives, onion, pimento if desired.
- Store overnight for best flavor.
- Whisk or shake before serving.
- I usually add a little more water to make the vinegar weaker.