- 2 cans slices mushrooms, drained
- 8 pieces of veal cutlet, pounded thin
- olive oil
- 1 stick butter, melted
- flour (added to roux consistency)
- 1 14 oz (392 grm). can chicken broth
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) or more Marsala wine
- a few drops Gravy Master
- cooked egg noodles or pasta
- In an electric skillet or large fry pan, heat about 1/4 cup (60 ml) olive oil.
- Dredge veal in flour, and fry about 2 minutes on each side.
- Remove veal to plate, drain oil from pan.
- In same skillet, add mushrooms, chicken broth, a few drops of gravy master.
- Melt butter and blend in flour to paste consistency, stir into skillet mixture.
- Put veal back into skillet, stir to cover, and simmer about 1 hour.
- Add Marsala wine, simmer another 1/2 hour.
- Serve with egg noodles or your choice of pasta.
- This recipe was for chicken but it can be used with veal also. I usually double the recipe as far as the sauce goes so that it has a lot, to put on top of noodles or pasta. Hope you enjoy.