- Golden, delicious, crunchy carmel corn
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) butter
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) light corn syrup
- 1-1/2 tbsp (20 ml) dark molasses
- 1-1/2 tbsp (20 ml) honey
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 1 tsp (5 ml) butter flavoring
- 8 cups (1900 ml) popped corn
- cooking spray
- Over medium heat, cook butter, brown sugar, corn syrup, molasses, and honey in large pan.
- Once the entire surface of mixture is boiling, cook about 6 more minutes.
- After the 6 minutes, add vanilla and butter flavor.
- Put the popcorn into a large bowl and pour HOT!!! mixture over the top.
- Mix and shake bowl untill evenly spread over all of the popcorn.
- Spray some aluminum foil with cooking spray and spread the carmel corn on the foil.
- Let cool.
- The sticky mess that is left behind can easily be cleaned with a hot
stream of water from the tap.