- Jane W.
- Mayonnaise (may use Miracle Whip)
- Put mayonnaise in a shaker or something you can mix with easily.
- Start with an amount of mayonnaise that is about the amount of dressing you need.
- Add milk slowly, watching to see that mayonnaise remains fairly thick.
- Add vinegar to complete thinning of dressing.
- Add salt to taste - start with a few generous shakes.
- Add sugar to taste - start with a tsp.
- Shake everything together till smooth.
- Taste the result and adjust ingredients till you are satisfied.
- Store in refrigerator till needed.
- I know this has no real amounts given, but I'm almost sure it's what was
requested. It's my mother's recipe. Once you have made it two or three
times, it will be easier to get what you're after.