- sweet and rich
- 1 package Pillsbury Yellow Cake Mix (The kind with pudding in it)
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) milk or light cream
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- Lightly oil and preheat the waffle iron at medium heat.
- In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Blend and beat as directed on cake package. (Batter will be thick).
- Pour about 1 cup (225 ml) batter (for 9 inch) in preheated waffle iron.
- Bake until waffle is golden brown, about 2 to 4 minutes.
- Serve with fresh fruit or whipped cream.
- I got this from a newspaper article , no name was listed. Hope this helps!