- A moist, chewy bread from the bread machine
- The Bread Machine Cookbook
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) water
- 2 tsp (10 ml) sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) salt
- 3 cups (700 ml) bread flour
- 2 tsp (10 ml) yeast
- Add the ingredients in the order suggested by your instruction manual.
- Set the machine for 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg) loaf.
- Use a white bread setting.
- Press start.
- This recipe may need some fine tuning for your machine.
I usually have to add some more flour for a sticky, but not wet consistency.
I have used this cookbook quite a bit in the 3 years I have had a machine.