- Melody McAllister
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can green beans
- mashed potatoes
- mushrooms, optional
- grated cheese, optional
- Make mashed potatoes as usual.
- Brown ground beef; drain.
- Add condensed soup to the beef.
- Spread on the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Drain green beans and place on top of beef.
- Spread prepared mashed potatoes over the beans.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for about 1/2 hour.
- You can add mushrooms to the ground beef mixture if desired.
Or cheese on top to your own taste.