- A cool mixture of bananas, peaches, pineapple, and stawberries best served chilled. Fast and easy!!
- Eric Griffith
Serves/Makes:Serves whole family
- 1 can chunk pineapple
- 4 bananas
- 1 can peach pie filling
- 1 carton frozen strawberries
- Open and drain the can of pineapple, saving juice in mixing bowl.
- Peel and slice bananas into pineapple juice.
- Drain these (this prevents bananas from turning brown) and drink juice if desired.
- Stir remaining ingredients into bowl with bananas.
- Serve chilled.
- Stawberries combine better if thawed first.