- Anthony Theobald
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). ground round
- 1 cup (225 ml) white bread crumbs
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) grated onion
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) pepper
- 1 tsp (5 ml) dried sage
- 3 tbs (45 ml) brown sugar
- 1/4/cup ketchup
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) nutmeg
- 1 tsp (5 ml) dry mustard
- Blend meat, bread crumbs, milk, eggs, grated onion, salt, pepper and sage together and put in a loaf pan.
- Mix brown sugar, ketchup, nutmeg, and mustard together.
- Spread over top of meatloaf just before putting meat loaf into oven to bake.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for one hour.
- If you enjoy this as much as we do, please remember the fabulous lady that gave us the recipe: Ruthie De Bacco.