- A very light, flavorful, low calorie version of the traditional key lime pie with eggs and heavy milk
- My own concoction
Serves/Makes:1 9 inch pie
- 1/2 Cup (125 ml) Key Lime Juice (not regular lime juice)
- 1 can no-fat sweetened condensed milk
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). tub no-fat cool whip
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker pie crust
- Measure the key lime juice in a bowl.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk.
- With an electric mixer, blend until light and fluffy.
- Fold in the cool whip.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Cover and freeze for 3 hours.
- This pie is much better than the original version and free of fat and
calories. It is a much asked for item amongst friends and family.