- William Bohannon
- 1 Boboli style premade crust
- 1 cup (225 ml) parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) half and half
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) parsley flake
- pinch of sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). cleaned raw shrimp or chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup (225 ml) broccoli tops (bite size pieces)
- mixed Italian seasoning
- mozzarella cheese for topping
- Heat the half and half then add the garlic, parsley, sugar, salt, pepper, and parmesan.
- Set aside and keep warm.
- Drizzle broccoli with a little oil, salt and pepper.
- Wrap broccoli in 2 layers of plastic wrap.
- Cook broccoli in microwave for 3 minutes on full power.
- Pour white sauce over crust.
- Top with cooked (steamed) broccoli and shrimp.
- Sprinkle on mixed italian seasoning.
- Scatter on mozzarella.
- Bake at 400 degrees (200 C.) until heated through and cheese bubbles.