- My Own Recipe
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). ground beef
- 1 can Hunts Meatloaf Fixins
- 1 box frozen chopped brocolli, cooked and drained
- sliced mozarella cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (225 ml) bread crumbs
- 4 slices cooked ham (I use Plumrose luncheon ham)
- Mix ground beef, meatloaf fixins, bread and egg, then spread into a thin rectangle on aluminum foil.
- Spread brocolli on to meat.
- Top with ham slices and roll as you would a jelly roll.
- Seal ends.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 1 hour.
- During last 5 minutes lay mozarella slices on top to melt.