Roasted Chicken & White Bean Pizza
- Pizza w/a white sauce instead of red
- Cooking Light Calendar
- 1 - 15-3/4 oz (442.4 grm). can Great Northern Beans, drained
- 1 tsp (5 ml) lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) pepper
- 1 (1/2 lb (.2 kg).) pkg ready-to-eat roasted boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, chopped
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 (12 oz (336 grm).) pkg of 3 (7 inch) pizza crusts
- 1 cup (225 ml) thinly sliced fresh spinach
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) (3 oz (84 grm).) shredded sharp provolone cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees (225 C.).
- Place first 4 ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Set aside
- Combine chicken and rosemary in a large bowl, and toss well.
- Spread 1/3 cup (80 ml) bean mixture evenly over each crust, leaving a 1/4 inch border.
- Top each crust with 1/2 cup (125 ml) chicken, 1/3 cup (80 ml) spinach, & 1/4 cup (60 ml) cheese.
- Place pizzas directly on oven rack, and bake at 450 degrees (225 C.) for 8 minutes or until crusts are golden.
- Nutritional information: Calories 338 (25% from fat); Fat 9.6g
(sat 3.5g, mono 2.2g, poly 3.1g); Protein 19.4g; Carb 42.6g; Fiber 5g;
Chol 33mg; Iron 2.5mg; Soduim 584mg; Calc 179mg